My One-Page Case Study service includes…
- Guidance in selecting the best client to feature in your case study
- A 30-45 minute interview with your client
- A compelling and engaging case study that’s formatted on one powerful page
- Design + branding to match your other marketing collaterals
- Implementation strategy to help you use your case study in the way that will be most effective for your business
One-page case studies can be delivered in one of two formats — or both:
- A wireframe that’s ready to go onto your website (hello, SEO!)
- A PDF that’s not only beautiful, but super easy to share, share, share!
Investment: $750 per case study
“Reliable and organized, Dana not only crafted two compelling case studies to convert curious leads to new clients, she made the process easy as pie. Beyond setting clear expectations every step of the way, she ensured the interview process was an exceptional experience for my featured clients—who instantly felt comfortable communicating with her. Writing about yourself and your work isn’t easy. If you’re frustrated with trying to highlight what sets you and your business apart, stop stressing and hire Dana.”
Christy Wolff christycopywriting.com
Curious how the process works?
Here’s my “One-Page Case Study” process that requires little more from you than some chit-chat and an intro:
Step 1: Let’s Talk
We’ll have a 30-minute phone call or Zoom session where we’ll dive into what you want your case studies to do and who you want them to reach. Then, we’ll pinpoint the best subjects and stories to base your case studies around.
Step 2: Getting the Story
Once you’ve nailed down the client or clients you’d like to feature in your case studies, we have one more brief call where I gather all of the background information I need to run the perfect interview with them.
Step 3: The Intro
You’ll introduce me to your client, and your work is done! If you need an email template or language to help get buy-in or introduce them to the project, I’ve got plenty to share.
Step 4: The Interview
I schedule the interview with your client, and handle all project management from this point forward, including revisions and timelines. I keep my interview with your client to 45 minutes or less, while making them feel comfortable every step of the way.
Step 5: Time to Write
I create a polished first draft within 7 days of the client interview, then send it to your client to review. Once they’ve approved the draft, it’s headed your way for any tweaks or changes you’d like.
Step 6: Oh My Gosh — I Love it!
My favorite part is when you see your beautifully designed and branded case study for the first time! Not only will you see a record of your client’s success with your service, but you’ll also see your own success, too — as well learn the full value that your work has on others. It’s a very exciting experience!
The best part of all? You now have a sales tool that can be used in endless ways for the life of your business in the following ways:
- On your website
- As support for proposals
- As social proof on your sales pages
- During sales presentations
- As lead magnets
- At conferences and trade shows
- As blog post features
- Repurposed as testimonials
- As email marketing and social media content